In order to fulfill the diverse demands of our esteemed customers, we are devotedly occupied in manufacturing and exporting highly effective Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose. It is an anionic water-soluble polymer available in number of grades and viscosity types with wide usage. This is an anionic water-soluble polymer available in number of grades and viscosity types with wide application. This is used in pharma for suspension, thickening and stabilizing. We are offering this Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose in many packaging options at industry leading price.
CARBOXYMETHYL CELLULOSE SODIUM IP, BP, EP, USP-NF (SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL CELLULOSE, CARBOXY METHYL CELLULOSE)
Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose - IP/BP/USP and Food Grade:CARBOXYMETHYL CELLULOSE SODIUM is a Cellulose Gum (Cellulose Ether), commercially known as CMC or CMC Sodium or Sodium CMC. CARBOXYMETHYL CELLULOSE is an anionic water-soluble polymer available in number of grades and viscosity types with wide application. SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL CELLULOSE is odourless, tasteless, non-toxic powder. It is highly soluble in both hot & cold water but dissolves faster in hot water than cold water. The solution of CARBOXY METHYL CELLULOSE has better resistant for microbiological attack than many natural products.
- It is a cellulose ether gum
- An anionic water-soluble polymer supplied
- White to cream color.
- Odorless, Tasteless and Non Toxic Powder
- Highly Soluble in Hot and Cold Water
- Used in Pharma for Suspension, Thickening and Stabilizing.
- It is also used in Drilling, Paper, Detergents, Food, and Textile Dyeing Printing.
- In Pharmaceutical Industry, CMC is used for Suspension, Thickening and Stabilizing.
- In Toothpaste manufacturing, CMC is used for Thickening and viscosity Stabilizing agent.
- CMC is widely used in various kinds of Dairy products and condiments and plays a role of stabilization, taste improvement and thickening. In addition, CMC is also used in ice cream, bread, cake, biscuit, instant noodle and fast paste foodstuff for product moulding, taste improvement, anti - fragmentation, water retaining and tenacity strengthening.
- In Cosmetics, CMC is used in Hair Colour, Henna, Instant tattoo etc.
- It is also used in Oil Well Drilling, Paper, Detergents, Paints, and Textile Dyeing & Printing, Ceramics, Mining etc.
- Stored in Well Closed Container at Cool and Dry Place as Sodium CMC is Hygroscopic by Nature.
- One-year from Date of Manufacturing
- 25 Kgs Export Worthy Paper Bags and it can be Customize as per Customer Request
Plot No. 272/4-5, Phase II, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India